Featuring two lined outer pockets one concealing a hidden card pocket . Two inside pockets with button fastenings, and finished with a single statement vintage button. An added detail is the button neck fastening
Soft textured and warm tweedy wool in hues of turquoise and natural white. This is another 1960s archive fabric. And as with all of our coats the buttons are individually chosen, most of which are vintage.
Please note that although the base colour is a creamy white there may be the odd darker fleck, which is typical with this type of wool.
- Outer 100% wool
- Lined in vintage acetate
- Single bound buttonhole for a vintage couture feel
- Single statement vintage button closure
- Additional thread loop button fastening at the neck, which is completely hidden under the collar when unfastened.
- Bracelet length sleeves
- Two lined top stitched patch pockets,
- Concealed credit card pocket.
- Two inside welt pockets with single button and loop fastenings - large enough to hold a smartphone
- Gold tone hanging loop chain
- Handmade in London
- Relaxed fit
- True to size (See size chart)
*Specialist dry clean only