A brand new addition to our perennial collection is the Estelle. With its cropped a-lined silhouette the Estelle sits somewhere between a jacket and a cape and is the perfect layer for both work and special occasions, adding a modern finish to occasion dresses, jumpsuits and separates.
Black works well for every occasion. This one is a wonderful dead-stock British couture tweed.
Featuring two outer pockets. Fully lined with an inside welt pocket, finished with a single vintage glass button.
Can’t find your colour or size?
Please contact us at email@example.com and we may be able to make one to order.
- Outer 55% wool 31% Polyamide 14% Cotton
- Lined in satin acetate
- Three quarter length sleeves with turn-ups.
- Two front pockets,
- Inside welt pocket with single button and loop fastenings
- Gold tone hanging loop chain
- Handmade in London
- Relaxed fit
- True to size (See size chart)
*Specialist dry clean only