A brand new addition to our perennial collection is the Estelle. With its cropped a-lined silhouette the Estelle sits somewhere between a jacket and a cape and is the perfect layer for both work and special occasions, adding a modern finish to occasion dresses, jumpsuits and separates.
A stunning multi coloured tweed with circular pattern with metallic threads running through it. This piece is easy to dress up or down. The perfect transitional piece.
Featuring two outer pockets. Fully lined in silk with an inside welt pocket, finished with a single vintage glass button.
Can’t find your colour or size?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to make one to order.
- 50% Polyester 45% Wool 5% Metalic fibre
- Lining Silk
- Three quarter length sleeves with turn-ups.
- Two front pockets,
- Inside welt pocket with single button and loop fastenings
- Gold tone hanging loop chain
- Handmade in London
- Relaxed fit
- True to size (See size chart)
*Specialist dry clean only