This is a gorgeous tightly woven two tone pure wool, which has an almost linen like texture.
And like all of our Solena coats this one is from a 1960s archive.
Combining different tonal shades and textures it features two outer pockets, which are lined in a patterned navy acetate. A concealed credit card pocket occupies one. Fully lined in a vintage navy acetate with two inside welt pockets, each finished in a patterned acetate and a single button. An added detail is a clever little thread loop button fastening at the neck.
This colour is also available to preorder in limited quantities. Please contact us at email@example.com if your size has sold out.
- Outer 100% wool
- Lined in vintage acetate
- Single bound buttonhole for a vintage couture feel
- Single statement vintage button closure
- Additional thread loop button fastening at the neck, which is completely hidden under the collar when unfastened.
- Bracelet length sleeves
- Two lined top stitched patch pockets,
- Concealed credit card pocket.
- Two inside welt pockets with single button and loop fastenings - large enough to hold a smartphone
- Gold tone hanging loop chain
- Handmade in London
- Relaxed fit
- True to size (See size chart)
*Specialist dry clean only