If you loved our Pale Blue Solena then you will adore this new additional to our Collection.
The colour sits somewhere between a delicate rose and a pale salmon pink and gives this Solena coat a distinct 1960s feel. It could easily be the perfect piece for a wedding! Although it would look equally great thrown over jeans..
The wool is soft and slightly textured and like all of our Solena coats this one is from a 1960s archive.
Featuring two outer pockets, a concealed credit card pocket occupies one. Fully lined in a soft oyster coloured acetate with two inside welt pockets, each finished with a single vintage glass button. An added detail is a clever little thread loop button fastening at the neck.
- Outer 100% wool
- Lined in vintage acetate
- Single bound buttonhole for a vintage couture feel
- Single statement vintage button closure
- Additional thread loop button fastening at the neck, which is completely hidden under the collar when unfastened.
- Bracelet length sleeves
- Two lined top stitched patch pockets,
- Concealed credit card pocket.
- Two inside welt pockets with single button and loop fastenings - large enough to hold a smartphone
- Gold tone hanging loop chain
- Handmade in London
- Relaxed fit
- True to size (See size chart)
*Specialist dry clean only